“Customers deserve Real Estate Agents who will get the job done quickly and efficiently. That’s what we’re good at, going the extra mile and providing excellent personal customer service.”
About McCoy-Freeman Real Estate
We know the local real estate market well. In fact, we are Natives of Brevard County. We’re on a first-name basis with lenders and title companies. We have Coordinators and Closing Transaction Specialists ready to take care of all details to ensure everything goes smoothly. Agents and support staff at McCoy-Freeman Real Estate work as a team to make sure you get the personal service you deserve.
Jennifer McCoy, Bobby Freeman, and Nikki McCoy-Freeman are family owners for McCoy-Freeman Real Estate. Together we have more than 40 years of extensive experience in all aspects of the real estate industry and have sold over $420 million.
Among McCoy-Freeman Group’s achievements are Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS), Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE), Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) and voted Best Realtor in Brevard County by Florida Today Newspaper.
We have been featured in many news publications including CNN Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, WFTV 9 News, News 13, WKMG News 6, Coastal Condo Living Magazine, Hot Retirement Towns Magazine, and SpaceCoastDaily.com.
Whether you are buying, selling, or just inquiring, contact us. We’re proud of what we’re doing and proud of the fine homes our clients have entrusted us to market. We work hard. We work together. When it comes to choosing a real estate company, just rely on us!
- Our primary role is to bring buyers and sellers together.
- You’ll always receive the highest level of service and integrity.
- We believe in the Golden Rule “Treating Others As We Would Like To Be Treated”
- Providing FREE consultations to best determine your needs, goals, and expectations.
- We ALWAYS negotiate in your best interest at all times to get you the best deal possible!
- Voted BEST REALTOR BREVARD COUNTY by FLORIDA TODAY readers
- Superior Market Knowledge from your Native Connection on the Space Coast
- We founded the non-profit Creative Cans In The Sand
Creative Cans In The Sand is being organized by McCoy-Freeman Group to help encourage beach-goers to dispose of their trash responsibility, and with the hopes that more noticeable, artistically painted cans will result in a cleaner, more litter-free beach.
McCoy-Freeman Group Featured On